How can i add rMod 2.1 Weapons to DayZ singleplayer or DaiZy

How can i add rMod 2.1 Weapons to DayZ singleplayer or DaiZy

ielitexx
i'm sorry if i post this topic at the wrong subcategory, i'm new to this forum and i really love DayZ
while i was searching for DayZ weapon mod, i found these videos on youtube
<nabble_embed>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXqbymd3K2A</nabble_embed>
<nabble_embed>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CO-gE7IhnJE</nabble_embed>
this mod include the Remington ACR (my favorite AR of all games) and i wan't to ask you guys whether i can install this rMod to DaiZy or not, and if i can plz tell me how, i will definitely appreciate

Re: How can i add rMod 2.1 Weapons to DayZ singleplayer or DaiZy

Matsuda_sempai
use the breaking point single player from here it has the same weapons and you can use support call to use any other weapons not added

Re: How can i add rMod 2.1 Weapons to DayZ singleplayer or DaiZy

ielitexx
Thanks

Re: How can i add rMod 2.1 Weapons to DayZ singleplayer or DaiZy

Ray
ielitexx wrote
Thanks

You could download Remington ACR weapons pack from armaholic.com aswell, incase you want to use these weapons in a different mission. Then add them to the loot table or use a cheat module to spawn them.

Re: How can i add rMod 2.1 Weapons to DayZ singleplayer or DaiZy

ielitexx
ok thanks ray
new question: how can i add new weapon to loot table