Hi guys, total bambi here looking for some basic info

Hi guys, total bambi here looking for some basic info

ph03n1x418
I'm gonna be moving out to the country soon and may not have any Internet for a while, but would really like to keep my DayZ fix.

I came across your forum and figured DaiZy is right up my alley.

I was just wondering if there was any basic info or anything that I should be reading. I tried to install this a while back using a Youtube tutorial, but never managed to get it working. I found this guide, but it was written in 2012. Is it still the right one I should be using?

I asked the guys on reddit in /r/DayZ, but so far, they don't seem to have heard of this mod.

I have Arma II and Arma II OA, Steam version, btw.

..and if you guys were thinking of making this for the Alpha someday when it (hopefully) makes it to retail, well that'd be awesome too :)

Thanks.

Re: Hi guys, total bambi here looking for some basic info

H2TheOsoFresh
These Mods are amazing BTW!

Anyways, if you are looking for a video that is a little less complicated, than Kodabar's (I am guessing the way his Window's looks?)

There is another Video by Astocky, on YouTube.

Here is the Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGiHS42_yt4

Also: On most of the Mod Pages, under the Changelog, there should be a Written Tutorial.
The link of the video I have given you is also in the written Tut.

I Hope this helped, and have a Great Day!

Also, If I am a little late, I am sorry lol.
Born to Fight, Trained to Kill, Ready to Die,
But never will!

DayZRP.com
DayZRP Name: James "Delta" H.
DayZRP Orginization: SKA, FreeMedic's, S-Gru
DayZRP Friends: Lewis, Pandi, Juggs, Drinvkia, Charles, Alex

Re: Hi guys, total bambi here looking for some basic info

ph03n1x418
Better late than never!

You just gave me something to do today, I had put DayZ aside for awhile, got bored with the slow progress in the Alpha. Time to re-install Arma 2!

Thanks :)

On Wed, Jul 30, 2014 at 8:13 AM, H2TheOsoFresh [via Kodabar DayZ / DaiZy single player forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
These Mods are amazing BTW!

Anyways, if you are looking for a video that is a little less complicated, than Kodabar's (I am guessing the way his Window's looks?)

There is another Video by Astocky, on YouTube.

Here is the Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGiHS42_yt4

Also: On most of the Mod Pages, under the Changelog, there should be a Written Tutorial.
The link of the video I have given you is also in the written Tut.

I Hope this helped, and have a Great Day!

Also, If I am a little late, I am sorry lol.
Born to Fight, Trained to Kill, Ready to Die,
But never will!

DayZRP.com
DayZRP Name: James "Delta" H.
DayZRP Orginization: SKA, FreeMedic's, S-Gru
DayZRP Friends: Lewis, Pandi, Juggs, Drinvkia, Charles, Alex

To unsubscribe from Hi guys, total bambi here looking for some basic info, click here.
NAML

Re: Hi guys, total bambi here looking for some basic info

H2TheOsoFresh
I am more than welcome to help, mate!

On Wed, Jul 30, 2014 at 8:36 AM, ph03n1x418 [via Kodabar DayZ / DaiZy single player forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

To start a new topic under General chat about DaiZy and its variants, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Kodabar DayZ / DaiZy single player forum, click here.
NAML