Hey Guys,

hnoor
This post was updated on .
Hey Guys,

I was wondering if someone could tell me how to add custom bandit and survivor cities into a DayZ sp mission?

It would be fun to have heavily defended targets that would take a large group of recruited AI to attack, and it would give you a reason to stock up on lots of supplies for a siege.

Thanks

Decrease your exam stress by using our latest [url=http://www.e-six-sigma.net]lean six sigma training melbourne[/url] and best quality [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colorado_College]Colorado College[/url] We provide with 100% pass guarantee along with [url=http://www.uniovi.es/]dundeeacuk[/url] Best of luck.

NOOR