Help please?

EvilGremlin
Hey guys,  I tried installing DaiZy on my AII CO and it works...  as far as loading in to pick my gender..  when it says I've died.

http://i.imgur.com/BVuWg.png

Now,  I did follow the readme on the website but it seemed a little flakey to me,  i.e it didn't go into depth about where to place what files and there wasn't a download link with everything packed together in a rar file.

Not too sure what I've done but I'm assuming I'm mixing versions here simply because of the way the readme is worded and the way the files were uploaded.

Would anyone be kind enough to make a rar that I can just unrar -> drag & drop -> and play without any faffing about?

I've spent the past 2 hours trying to figure this out and nothing works :(

I would really appreciate it!
Thanks guys :)

Re: Help please?

kodabar
Administrator
If you're still stuck with this, send me an email via kodabarATgmailDOTcom and I'll help you through it. If need be, I'll ask you to install Teamviewer and I'll connect to your computer and sort it out manually.

Re: Help please?

Leonardjak
Kodabar can you enter my pc whit teamviewer and fix the zombies and bandits problem?

Re: Help please?

Ray
Leonardjak wrote
Kodabar can you enter my pc whit teamviewer and fix the zombies and bandits problem?
Whats the problem with them?