Health Status HUD disappears after saving.

Health Status HUD disappears after saving.

Deckard
Hi, I am running a fully updated retail non-Steam Arma2 Combined Operations install for version 1.7.4.4 with Daizy X Ultimate Chernarus (v01e Single Player). Everything works great for me except whenever I load a saved game, the HUD (food, hydration, blood) always disappears. Any fixes for this?

P.S. Thanks for the awesome SP mod and tutorials, Kodabar! Zombie-slaying is much more enjoyable with Daizy.

Re: Health Status HUD disappears after saving.

Deckard
I should have also noted that the HUD doesn't disappear after loading saves with the Lingor SP Mod.

Re: Health Status HUD disappears after saving.

Kjel0112
I'm having the same problem. Even the Cheat radio disappears when I load a savegame.
What I do is: go to Options-Game Options, press OK and Resume and the HUD is back. However, they don't actually work. For example, when I move, the noise and visibility icons don't change. It doesn't matter if I walk, crouch or go prone.
Hopefully, someone knows a solution for this problem.

Re: Health Status HUD disappears after saving.

DayZ_SP
I think know why this is, and I will have to re-activate something I thought we did not need anymore with all the recent alterations to the HUD and Debug menus (1.7.3+).

It should be an easy fix, so stay tuned, and thank you, for bringing this to my attention.

Re: Health Status HUD disappears after saving.

Kjel0112
Good to hear that an easy fix is possible. Thank you for this amazing mod and the amazing feedback.

Re: Health Status HUD disappears after saving.

randr28
when do u think the fix will come out
my real names Zero my online name is Zero and but some how in hell my account name ended up as randr28 hmmm

Re: Health Status HUD disappears after saving.

DayZ_SP
Download this version of DaiyZ ULTIMATE even if you have it already...

http://www.mediafire.com/?x6h6feb7yevy8

Extract and use the map ONLY and NOT any of the code (@DayZ).

1E was experimental, so this is why you and others probably have that glitch. The version in the above link is the final public release.

Let me know if this solves the problem...

it does but the bandits and survivors dont have secondary and primary guns
my real names Zero my online name is Zero and but some how in hell my account name ended up as randr28 hmmm

Re: Health Status HUD disappears after saving.

Niceonegunit
Sounds like DayZ_SP somehow broke the fn_unitLoadout.sqf.
DaiZy Single-player Developer (AI Units)

Re: Health Status HUD disappears after saving.

Haleks
So is there any fix? I have the same problem on both Ultimate and Wasteland...
Wich is lame, 'cause so far I think that 1.7.4.4+ truly is a bloody good release.

Re: Health Status HUD disappears after saving.

brado
Haleks wrote
Bump....
thought i'd bump this as i still have the wasteland v1.0 which you can still load and unload vehicles but the HUD's the problem ..after save its gone ...going into game options brings it back but doesnt work

Re: Health Status HUD disappears after saving.

Haleks
brado wrote
It's not fixed yet... I just remembered I have to record a video to show it to Above (>_<)

Re: Health Status HUD disappears after saving.

brado
Thanks Haleks,

will be great to find a fix for it