Have you found Santa?

Mr. 'funny'
Seriously, he's stuck in a chimney, and smoking that 'funny' cigarette (420). Let me know if you find him (AND DONT USE GOOGLE CHEATER)!
wb

Re: Have you found Santa?

wb
Haha! I found this easter egg when I was a noob and thought it was really strange. You must have been really "high" *wink wink* :P

Re: Have you found Santa?

Mr. 'funny'
I was nearly in the clouds! wink wink lol  Strangely I found this Easter egg during my noob dayz too.

Re: Have you found Santa?

Wait, what have I missed?! Where can I find this? X')

Re: Have you found Santa?

Luke
While I have not found santa in the chimney, this image is more popular than you might think. I used this image a long time ago as a christmas card for a friend who doesnt celebrate the holiday season and likes to smoke a joint...lol

Re: Have you found Santa?

I've also seen this picture before, however I actually youtube'd the easter egg. :/ I've been so close, so many times. D:

Re: Have you found Santa?

Mr. 'funny'
CHEATER! :P

Re: Have you found Santa?