Getting the DaiZy Takistan (With ALOT of custom cities) map parts in a different mission

Getting the DaiZy Takistan (With ALOT of custom cities) map parts in a different mission

Matsuda_sempai
I want to add the new building in Dynamic zombie sandbox but I don't know if I can copy paste a file in the dzs mission file. can some one help me?

Re: Getting the DaiZy Takistan (With ALOT of custom cities) map parts in a different mission

Ray
Im sorry but could you repeat the question? I have a bit of trouble understanding your current question.
But if youre trying to put some house in a mission then you can use the ingame editor.

Re: Getting the DaiZy Takistan (With ALOT of custom cities) map parts in a different mission

Matsuda_sempai
Okay I want to add all the buildings from marijuana militia takistan in there exact location, all the map addions to takistan that they did like the aircraft carrier to the north air field and all that but do i have to put them in one by one or is there a file in the pbo I can copy and put in the mission I want to edit.

Re: Getting the DaiZy Takistan (With ALOT of custom cities) map parts in a different mission

Ray
Putting them one at a time seems a bit safer to me.

Re: Getting the DaiZy Takistan (With ALOT of custom cities) map parts in a different mission

Matsuda_sempai
So how would i find the exact location of all the new buildings?

Re: Getting the DaiZy Takistan (With ALOT of custom cities) map parts in a different mission

Matsuda_sempai wrote
So how would i find the exact location of all the new buildings?
What you could do is remove everything you DON'T want from the Takistan release here, and then merge your map with it.

Re: Getting the DaiZy Takistan (With ALOT of custom cities) map parts in a different mission

Matsuda_sempai
Yeah but how? I have never messed with maps before like that if you can, can you show me with a screenshot tutorial?

Re: Getting the DaiZy Takistan (With ALOT of custom cities) map parts in a different mission

Matsuda_sempai wrote
Yeah but how? I have never messed with maps before like that if you can, can you show me with a screenshot tutorial?

It's really easy, you just open the marijuana Takistan mission, remove whatever you don't wanna use, then save it to user mission.

Then open your other mission, click on "merge" and select the Takistan mission you saved.

Re: Getting the DaiZy Takistan (With ALOT of custom cities) map parts in a different mission

Matsuda_sempai
Cool thanks, one question though if I do that will i need to send the mission file to my friends to play it or will it download to them normally