Gender error

charlie007
The only issue I have at all with the Chernarus Factions is this single error

Cannot load mipmap
z\addons\dayz_code\gui\gebder_menu_wman.paa

I am able to play just fine and the addon is completely epic and I thank you for that, But what would it take to rid myself of this error? If I cannot it is no big issue.

Re: Gender error

Haleks
charlie007 wrote
The only issue I have at all with the Chernarus Factions is this single error

Cannot load mipmap
z\addons\dayz_code\gui\gebder_menu_wman.paa

I am able to play just fine and the addon is completely epic and I thank you for that, But what would it take to rid myself of this error? If I cannot it is no big issue.
Honestly, I have no idea :/
I had the same problem while trying to run some addon along with DaiZy; no matter what I tried, the friggin' game wouldn't display the images included with the mod.
Strange thing is that it seems to be quite random; a couple of people reported the same issue.
Sorry dude :/