Game Crashed, Saves went away

TheLegendDevil
Is there any way to recover Saves? I played like 6 hours, saved alot, got like thousands of mags and rifles and then my game crashed and I am only able to open the saves from the session before.... Please help :(

Re: Game Crashed, Saves went away

Ray
TheLegendDevil wrote

Your savegames are usually stored to My Documents/ArmA 2/Saved/Missions folder. If that folder is empty then your savegames have been deleted.

Re: Game Crashed, Saves went away

TheLegendDevil wrote
Is there any way to recover Saves? I played like 6 hours, saved alot, got like thousands of mags and rifles and then my game crashed and I am only able to open the saves from the session before.... Please help :(

ArmA crashes sometimes, welcome to Windows/ArmA.

However, if you don't manually save, your saves will be gone. But that's just how it is. :(