GTA V-PS3

Snuggly Overlord
Hello daiziasns.

Is anyone contemplating getting GTA V for PS3?
Just wondering as I don't have many people who share my passion for my upcoming life in virtual GTA.

If so, I would be interested in knowing what you plan to do in GTA:O (Grand Theft Auto Online) and how you feel about the many things Rockstar has to offer in this revolutionary looking game.

Just reply in the space below

Thanks

I will play the shit out of GTA V depending on what PC I can get my hands on until then!

Re: GTA V-PS3

Niceonegunit
Above wrote
Snuggly Overlord wrote
Hello daiziasns.

Is anyone contemplating getting GTA V for PS3?
Just wondering as I don't have many people who share my passion for my upcoming life in virtual GTA.

If so, I would be interested in knowing what you plan to do in GTA:O (Grand Theft Auto Online) and how you feel about the many things Rockstar has to offer in this revolutionary looking game.

Just reply in the space below

Thanks
I will play the shit out of GTA V depending on what PC I can get my hands on until then!
Don't hold your breath. Rockstar is very well known for absolutely horrible PC ports of their games.

I just have that feeling again.
DaiZy Single-player Developer (AI Units)

Re: GTA V-PS3

Niceonegunit wrote
Above wrote
Snuggly Overlord wrote
Hello daiziasns.

Is anyone contemplating getting GTA V for PS3?
Just wondering as I don't have many people who share my passion for my upcoming life in virtual GTA.

If so, I would be interested in knowing what you plan to do in GTA:O (Grand Theft Auto Online) and how you feel about the many things Rockstar has to offer in this revolutionary looking game.

Just reply in the space below

Thanks
I will play the shit out of GTA V depending on what PC I can get my hands on until then!
Don't hold your breath. Rockstar is very well known for absolutely horrible PC ports of their games.

I just have that feeling again.

D:

I hope they nail it. GTA IV was more than acceptable.