Free DayZ Standalone? Is it Legit?

Simexy
So I came across this video and I'm curious if it's legit or not.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Od8KnQb7HOg&feature=gp-n-y

You guys know a lot about DayZ as the mod and the standalone so you guys should know. Could it be possible to have such a client that could run straight into a server? And why are all these people commenting how it works when it seems so unlikely?

Idk but before I try it im wondering if any of you have used this client before and if it works or not.

Let me know, Sorry for bothering you guys. Thanks so much!

Re: Free DayZ Standalone? Is it Legit?

shnknott
No never DL anything like this especially from youtube links just buy the game from steam or from here http://dayzgame.com/ DON'T rip off the people that work so hard to bring us these games.

Re: Free DayZ Standalone? Is it Legit?

shnknott wrote
No never DL anything like this especially from youtube links just buy the game from steam or from here http://dayzgame.com/ DON'T rip off the people that work so hard to bring us these games.

BI made like 5.2 million dollars the first 24 hours. I'm sure they're doing okey.

Re: Free DayZ Standalone? Is it Legit?

shnknott
yeah i know but piracy is one of the reasons why some game dev companies don't make pc titles anymore... well maybe.

Re: Free DayZ Standalone? Is it Legit?

shnknott wrote
yeah i know but piracy is one of the reasons why some game dev companies don't make pc titles anymore... well maybe.
Meh, sharing is caring. I support piracy, if not completely, for the fact that people get a chance to see if it's worth paying for.

Re: Free DayZ Standalone? Is it Legit?

Wargog
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Free DayZ Standalone? Is it Legit?

jESSINATOR
Yeah, that's true. I discovered the SP mods after using a ripped ARMA II Dayz Mod, I've since bought the SA and now that I have issues with it, ive resorted back to good ol SP mods