FDF Podagorsk daizy map please

Matsuda_sempai
I don't know how hard it is to convert a map to be able to be used by dayz but if this piqued your interest please consider making this map for daizy.

here is the link:
http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=8791

Re: FDF Podagorsk daizy map please

Ray
It does look quite good. But IMO its easier to wait until the map maker/some ither people create loot spawns for it. Thats the most time consuming part (if im correct ofc)

Re: FDF Podagorsk daizy map please

It's possible to convert it. And it's not really hard. But yes, it takes ALOT of time.

Get all coords, write them down, add them to the code etc etc.

I will probably look into it at some point.

Re: FDF Podagorsk daizy map please

Matsuda_sempai
I found the Podagorsk Client Files for the dayz version
http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/116736-dayz-podagorsk-project-dead-no-response-from-dev/
might help you out.

Re: FDF Podagorsk daizy map please

Ray
The developement on it seems dead. So the mission is a matter of time, but since the project is dead Im quite sure it would be filled with bugs

Re: FDF Podagorsk daizy map please

Matsuda_sempai
Yeah but I thought the files might have the loot locations and other stuff already made so it might lessen the work.

Re: FDF Podagorsk daizy map please

Wait, I'm almost sure that I've already converted this and uploaded. :S

EDIT, ignore what I said, it was Isla Duala. I will take a look at this tomorrow and see if it's even worth converting. Standalone is not THAT far away.