Error when joining online server (adding "loki_lost_key" requires adding extendent_eventhandlers

Error when joining online server (adding "loki_lost_key" requires adding extendent_eventhandlers

beast
It says that when I try and join a server through dayz_epoch commander?!

Please help been like this for 2 days

Re: Error when joining online server (adding "loki_lost_key" requires adding extendent_eventhandlers

Ripstop
You do realize that Loki_lost_key is considered a 'Hack' and if you did manage to get onto a public server, Battle Eye (or whatever it's named) will probably blacklist your serial number.

If you want to play with others, play nice and fair. Delete your Loki_lost_key.pbo from your folder.

Things like this are only for single player.

If you want to test to see if you get banned from playing mutiplayer, I believe that you need 'The Community Base Addons'. My advice, don't do it.

Re: Error when joining online server (adding "loki_lost_key" requires adding extendent_eventhandlers

Beast
Thanks for responding, how to i remove cba and loki lost key?

Re: Error when joining online server (adding "loki_lost_key" requires adding extendent_eventhandlers

Ripstop
You just need to remove Loki_lost_key.pbo.

The easiest way is to open your start menu and 'search for programs and files'. Copy and paste the following into the window.

loki_lost_key.pbo

It will then tell you where the file is.

CBA  adds the 'extended_eventhandlers' that some scripts need to run. By itself, it is harmless. You do not need to remove this. In reality, removing CBA may cause you more problems that it would be worth.

I put all of these single player 'help' items in a separate folder that I named @Misc and I only call up this folder in the launch parameters to play the single player games. It is impossible for any data from this folder to leak into any multiplayer games since I do not call upon this folder to play multiplayer.

Happy Hunting.

Re: Error when joining online server (adding "loki_lost_key" requires adding extendent_eventhandlers

beast
Thank you for your help!