Epoch install

Pandemic4444
Hi first time here and i was wondering if anyone could tell me if there is a way to get epoch to work on cherno. i have for the first time managed to get the SP daiZy to work on Win10. i have downloaded the epoch SP tutorial files from a post on this topic so i just need to figure out how to get it to work.

any help?
OS: Windows 10, Monitor: Vizio 70" 4k Tv (M-70-C3), GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-Gaming GT Motherboard, Intel I7-4790k Devil's Canyon Quad-Core CPU @4.0Ghz and 4.4Ghz boost, MSI Limited Golden Gaming Edition GTX 970 4GB Superclocked, 16GB Patriot Viper 3 DDR3 1866 RAM, 3TB Hard Drives, 4 1,800 RPM Thermaltake case fans, 750 Watt Cougar RS power supply.