Epoch Base Building system

killer2kcl
Hello guys, today I was wondering if anyone could convert the base building system that we already have to the Epoch one? I like the one we have now, but I think that the Epoch one adds more customization. I'd love to use it in single player. If anyone could work on this that'd be great, thanks

Re: Epoch Base Building system

killer2kcl wrote

I'll take a look at this, I've seen some of the amazing shit you can build with it. Quite alot to do, though. It shouldn't be hard at all. But there'll be quite abit to do :P

Re: Epoch Base Building system

killer2kcl
Okay thanks, I'm glad you're looking into it
Above wrote
I'll take a look at this, I've seen some of the amazing shit you can build with it. Quite alot to do, though. It shouldn't be hard at all. But there'll be quite abit to do :P

Re: Epoch Base Building system

malik125
Hello guys, today I was wondering if anyone could convert the base building system that we already have to the Epoch one? I like the one we have now, but I think that the Epoch one adds more customization. I'd love to use it in single player. If anyone could work on this that'd be great, thanks
Mohsin