Enemy AI (bandits) Stopped Spawning.

proxydaemon
So I have been playing this mod for a little bit and I am really enjoying it, especially with the cheats etc... However after clearing out elektro and cherno, they enemy AI (bandits) just seem to stop spawning, and I drove from Balota all the way to the NWAF and no bandits had spawned. I tried all kinds of different fixes and looked around alot for a fix but I have been unable to find one. If someone could please help me with my little problem that would be much appreciated, and I can finally go back to enjoying the mod! :)