Enable Editor Icons

Blubu
Hello there I just have a relative simple question.
Where in the Dayz_code is the function to enable the editor icons ? I am trying to make a Singleplayer/Coop map with own scripting and stuff but there are no icons. For example I place a unit on the map, well the unit is on the map but there is no icon for the unit. This makes it very hard to find and replace already placed stuff. I've studied the configs but I dont know where the code is for the disabling of those icons. Anyone has some ideas ?
PS: I saw that the icons are enabled in the Dayz-BreakingZero version but I cant unPbo the code ^^. So someone has to know it :)
Thx for your help!

Re: Enable Editor Icons

mctavish141
use pbo manager......