Edit map

lolrazz
This post was updated on .
Is there a way to edit the new DaiyZ_ULTIMATE_v01e.Chernarus so you have 3 spawns for survivors? I did this with the vanilla ultimate one, I did that so i was anable to play with my two friends on lan, on som way i did manage to get it work. But i do not remeber how. I just want 3 more spawn and thats it, so we can play over LAN.

Also, is there possible on add mcc_sandbox to dayz? It works great on all other maps but not the dayz mod :(

Would love some help guys, your doing an amazing job!

Re: Edit map

fedus_87
1 sub forum down top topic from where you posted lol in dayz lan even

but im just giving a hard time lol i dont mind helping you out lol

http://kodabar-dayz-daizy-single-player-forum.1084782.n5.nabble.com/How-to-Play-with-your-friends-td1159.html

Re: Edit map

lolrazz
Im such a dumbass, i did really look for it, i remeber read it :P Annyhow, about mcc, is there a way?

Re: Edit map

fedus_87
Administrator
MCC? sorry dont recognize the abbreviation

Re: Edit map

lolrazz
http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?112854-MCC-Sandbox-Mission-making-the-easy-way

You can do everting with it :P Also, the guid you sent me, didnt work, dayz dosnt load when i add more spawns, no hud, no zombies, nothing. You think you can help me out and edit the mission to 3 slots? I would kiss your feets!! :D