Don't delete the Z dead bodies ?

aggelon
Hello room,

I would like to let the dead bodies of killed-Z on the floor, and to avoid it is hidden/deleted...

All my investigations drive me to DMZ_delete file, but the bodies still disappeare even by cancelling/emptying this file...

Is there someone to show me how to do it ?

Thank you very much !

Re: Don't delete the Z dead bodies ?

aggelon
Well, the answer is : deleteVehicle _agent in the  mod, dayz_code, system, zombie_agent.fsm...

This call does the unpop and the cleanup of the dead bodies too...

Now, it's OK for bodies, but harder to keep the 'unpopers' to loiter...

To be continued.

Re: Don't delete the Z dead bodies ?

amberge
daizy works fine without the cowarmod running with it, but when i add it into the beta patch, it gives me this message and doesnt open.

Help please
sara

Re: Don't delete the Z dead bodies ?

Wargog