Does anyone know where to get this version of DayZ SP?

Does anyone know where to get this version of DayZ SP?

solutiongames
There is a gameplay video of a version of DayZ SP on YouTube going by the name of:

Single Player mode in DayZ 1.7.4.4 Alpha (Nov 21, 2012)

I absolutely love the zombie animations of how they move slower, but a little bit more eerie than marathon sprinting. My question is... Does anyone know where to find this version of the DayZ SP?

Re: Does anyone know where to get this version of DayZ SP?

I got no clue where to get that, perhaps comment on the video? ;p

However, I know that some here are working on zombie animations/slowing them down. I've not been looking into it myself.

Re: Does anyone know where to get this version of DayZ SP?

solutiongames
Yeah I'm trying my hardest to Google different combinations to hopefully find the animations and codes for these zombies, but I haven't had any luck so far. I will keep looking at hopefully share them with you guys when I do find them. Thanks a lot for answering though.

Re: Does anyone know where to get this version of DayZ SP?

solutiongames
Alright so I think I found the specific mod that they took the animations from and embedded them into the original DayZ SP video that I listed in my first post.

I did some googling and found the walking animations are identical in this video:

Zombie Apocalypse - Wasteland [1080p]

Here is the original video that I first posted:

Single Player mode in DayZ 1.7.4.4 Alpha (Nov 21, 2012)

I found out that these animations are also in the following mod hosted at Armaholic:

The Undead Mod

Re: Does anyone know where to get this version of DayZ SP?

Awesome that you found out. I guess you can just use the addon for the outcome shown in the video? I will look into this, because more people have been asking about this same thing! :-)

Re: Does anyone know where to get this version of DayZ SP?

robjanos
Wow this looks awesome! i tryed messaging asuseroako to see if he would tell me how he combined the undead mod with day but he set his profile to messages from friends only :( so i'll never know. is there any one out that know how to combine the two? and also i try to register but i never get an email conformation.

Re: Does anyone know where to get this version of DayZ SP?

Goodfella
robjanos, did you ever get an answer to your question ? I am dying to know how to implement Undead Mod's zombies into Dayz too.