Dissapearing Hud (AGAIN)

mrchace
This post was updated on .
I am very aware that there are other topics involving this problem, but nowhere do I see a clear fix, I have spent hours culling through the data trying to find the answer.

When I first installed Arma 2 and OA (CO) and the beta patch (100697 in DayZ Commanders eyes, which it is infact telling me to update to 100296, which doesn't make sense.) The HUD worked on all custom maps I played using both the DaiZy+_v[Rz0] and the 1.7.4.4 code. Now when I play (After changing nothing except the way I run the game, which is through custom shortcuts i'll detail at the end of my post) the Hud works normally on the newest Chernarus Ultimate map until I load a save, then it dissapears and breaks, even after going into game options, clicking the empty space next to hud, and watching it reload after exciting the esc menu, it then just shows broken sight and hearing meters.

On the Chern v.50 new sp map with respawn and AI fixes, I spawn with a blank food meter, then upon reload the hud breaks like in Chern Ultimate. This occures with both 1.7.4.4 code as well as DaiZy+_v[Rz0] code. This problem occurs both running through steam or running through a shortcut linked directly to the EXE.

I have DaiZy installed in folder steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@DaiZy1.4.3.3. Inside that folder is a subfolder titled "addons" where the actual code is located.

I run this through a shortcut made from steam with the launch parameters

""-mod=C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\ArmA 2;EXPANSION;ca" -beta=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion -nosplash -mod=@DaiZy1.7.4.4"

"-mod=C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\ArmA 2;EXPANSION;ca" -beta=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion -nosplash -mod=@DaiZy1.7.4.4

The bolded part exists as the only fix i've found for Arma 2 bug "No Entry bin\config.bin/cfgingameui/mptable.shadow" and a fix for "Error Compiling pixel shader psspecular" somehow running it with that parameter makes the game playable for me.

Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated, my grandfather and I both use this mod to practice for online play, the inability to keep the same character over saves is killing our ability to use this mod.

Thank you for you're time and I look forward to you're response.

PS: I figured a thread with only techniques at fixing this problem would be more beneficial for the search function in the future, then ones that ended with players still needing help.

EDIT: Changes in bold.