Difference between Map Versions

JohnRamboe
Hey everybody

i just want to say that i really love your mod its a fantastic.

But i dont really get the difference between the map versions i played 0.41 and never met any bandits!
Before i found this forum i didnt know they even exist.

So could anyone tell me what the differences are and what im might missing..?

Re: Difference between Map Versions

Niceonegunit
0.41 doesn't have any bandits or vehicles.

You should be playing .38b.
DaiZy Single-player Developer (AI Units)

Re: Difference between Map Versions

Elias
Hi,

Could someone explane the difference between the v38b and the v40 maps to me?

Does v40 have bandits/vehicles? Are there other important differences I should be aware of?

Thanks,

Elias.

Re: Difference between Map Versions

Mr. 'funny'
I believe the only main differences are vehicles and cheats. 38B includes everything. Really can't comment about the bandits though. I know they are in 38b for sure. I'm almost sure someone else has asked that question, so if you search the blog I'm sure someone's provided an appropriate answer.

Although, if you hold out for less then 24 hours (don't quote me on that one) a NEW and IMPROVED update should be release by the magnificent Unknown! Should have some surprises for everyone! But until then 38b if you need some transpo.

Re: Difference between Map Versions

Elias
Ok, I understand. Thank you for explaining, I appreciate it!