Did ya'll see this?

benevolentdevil
https://www.moddb.com/mods/uac-dayz-mod/news/uac-dayz-mod-full-beta-release-1-run-your-own-servers

 Looks to be ... difficult.

I'm sure for me, it'd have too much stuff loaded in on the map to run well.
Interesting you can set up it up LAN , allegedly.

I didn't download, just watched the trailers.

Re: Did ya'll see this?

Rachel-gamer(gaming and more).
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Did ya'll see this?

benevolentdevil
It has some good additions, but  I don't like the over-cluttered streets with wrecks ( laggy) , nor the Nuke ... But it' s the same dayz version as what we have for SP here.  No base building ... no fences or walls ... takes forever to fix up vehicles ...

 Chances are, it's a DAIZ mission coded for the Nuke, it spawns up north somewhere ... and you spawn on the coast ... you'll never make it on foot in time to not get nuked or it launch.

 I'm not too much of a blow-out fan ... , and if bloodsuckers are anything like the DAP_Bloodsuckers from the old STALKER mod ... omg, it's death.  You can't out run em , two swipes your dead, it takes two and a half m249 box mags to the HEAD , or 5 m107 anti-material sniping rifle rounds to kill one.

 It has an interesting story though ... that I give em credit for.