Deleted content error

IdRatherNot
For daiYz Taviana im getting a deleted content error when i try to start it. the message is:
you cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.tavi

Re: Deleted content error

randr28
um tis may sound like im being a dick but did u put in the addition to the short cut
my real names Zero my online name is Zero and but some how in hell my account name ended up as randr28 hmmm

Re: Deleted content error

IdRatherNot
yeah i did all of that

Re: Deleted content error

randr28
um yea i got your problem and all it was for me was that um if it is possible did u go to dayzcommander and download the original map? if so them im afraid i cant help u
my real names Zero my online name is Zero and but some how in hell my account name ended up as randr28 hmmm

Re: Deleted content error

Niceonegunit
You didn't download Taviana and/or you did not set up the addon/shortcut correctly.
You'll need to either download it, or add the @ADDONFOLDERNAMEHERE to the shortcut.
DaiZy Single-player Developer (AI Units)