Dedicated Forum?

Hey Koda, I can't help but be a little irked by the current forum. Ever thought of getting a dedicated board style forum? I'm pretty sure there are a ton of free hosting services for message boards, would be a lot more organized and all that jazz.

Cheers

-Z

Re: Dedicated Forum?

kodabar
Administrator
What would you like changed about the current one?

Although I've embedded it in this page, it is actually capable of being standalone. I haven't bothered to make separate sub-forums or anything yes, just left it open until I see if people are going to use it or not.

But if there's anything you'd like changed or you have any suggestions, let me know. I'm sure I can accommodate your wishes.