Decode DaiZy

Tommygun9504
Hi, mostly a question aimed at DayZ_SP, Niceonegunit and the dev team.

I've been having issues with cPBO while trying to decode the DaiZy files.

What program do you use, and where can I find it?

Re: Decode DaiZy

zedhunter
Eliteness will decode the pbo.

Re: Decode DaiZy

I used Eliteness too, I recommend this tool for this sort of stuff. :-)

But then again, I'm a scrub when it comes to stuff like this, but I managed to do some minor things with Eliteness.

Re: Decode DaiZy

Tommygun9504
I tried Eliteness, and it decodes and recodes just fine, but when I got in-game I had issues such as the DaiZy splash screen disappearing, even though I was well clear of that folder

I'm beginning to think that Windows XP is the problem, but I'll keep trying Eliteness.

Re: Decode DaiZy

zedhunter
It is likely that your problem is folder structure. There are some peculiarities about what eliteness does to your folders when you pbo and depbo them.

Re: Decode DaiZy

tingliu
It is likely that your problem is folder structure. There are some peculiarities about what eliteness does to your folders when you pbo and depbo them.

WOW Gold|Wow Gold Kaufen|Diablo 3 Gold|Guild Wars 2 Gold