Dayzero

Snuggly Overlord
Not sure if you are allowed to convert this, but I think it would be a great mod to get.

If not, could someone explain how I might go about this my-self?

Any help would be good.
Gratzi

Re: Dayzero

Ray
Snuggly Overlord wrote
Not sure if you are allowed to convert this, but I think it would be a great mod to get.

If not, could someone explain how I might go about this my-self?

Any help would be good.
Gratzi

As far as I know the server files aren't published/leaked. And if there is then they are problaly for some old version since they update it fairly often.