Dayz code and daizy code

benevolentdevil
has anyone that knows what they are looking at, compared the daizy SP code we have to the latest updated dayz mod code?

 I know how to somewhat "overwrite" latest dayz mod code , which basically installs Daizy code for SP onto what the "updated" version should be ... however, when doing so, it's not the full updated experience.
It still shows and plays as the older versions daizy SP was based off of.

 Since you are overwritting the main codes , I think it's losing some code or additional lines.

 I don't know what I'm looking at script wise, to be a full comparison so only specif lines could be over-written.