DayZ offline

NinJoan
hello im looking for a good offline mode with the follow features

-EPOCH Building System (Aviable in the Cheat Menu all building stuff)
- AI
- Friendly Survivers that can join me and i have controll over
-Bandits Patrol (cars and helis)
-Misions

i know there are a lot of mods here i was a huge fan of Adobe but in the final relase he removed the Cheat Menu.

Re: DayZ offline

jESSINATOR
DayZ 2017FACTIONs is the single player you'd want to go with, or even regular FACTIONS, It contains the building system, has the cheat menu, both heli and car patrols. Ive spent maybe 30 hours on Factions 2017 and it is by far my favorite SP mod.

Re: DayZ offline

NinJoan
ok i download the @DaiZyFACTIONS 3.0 but theres is no Cheat Menu to build stuff

Re: DayZ offline

SapioiT
And there is no patrol in vehicles... I'd like to see it implemented, thou...