DayZ: Thirsk

Kryptic
Hello! i was wondering if anyone could make a DayZ Thirsk SP? i really love this map with the snow and every thing. I just have this thing for this map, would be awesome if anyone could make a SP out of this?
Thirsk.jpg
Thirsk_Mapp.jpg
Thirsk_ghille.jpg

There is also a Non-Winter Version of Thirsk, that looks really awesome too, hope you guys could do this, i got high hopes for it
Thirsk_Non-winter.jpg

Isn't the map a bit small? Haven't played it yet but it looks Celle sized.

Re: DayZ: Thirsk

Ray wrote
Kryptic wrote
Hello! i was wondering if anyone could make a DayZ Thirsk SP? i really love this map with the snow and every thing. I just have this thing for this map, would be awesome if anyone could make a SP out of this?
Thirsk.jpg
Thirsk_Mapp.jpg
Thirsk_ghille.jpg

There is also a Non-Winter Version of Thirsk, that looks really awesome too, hope you guys could do this, i got high hopes for it
Thirsk_Non-winter.jpg
Niceonegunit was working on Thirst at one point. I've also made one.

And it is really, really really damn small. Hehe. 1 town/village, and 1 airfield. The rest is pretty much nothingness. Hehe. but it is a cosy map.
Isn't the map a bit small? Haven't played it yet but it looks Celle sized.