DayZ: Sahrani

Pustekuchen
This post was updated on .
just someone who is working on the sahrani sp? i would be happy about it

Welcome to Sahrani a fictional Atlantic island from Arma. Sahrani is a 102 km2 map. I have been working on this port for a few weeks and it is now available. The focus of the port at the moment is replacing a1 building with a2 ones and adding ambiance to the map. Later on down the road I will include additional features. The features will include more weapons, ammo types, and equipment . I want to make Dayz Sahrani more just than a simple port of Sahrani.

http://onlyhdwallpapers.com/wallpaper/sahrani_map_dpihr_delivers_high_resolution_desktop_4265x4265_wallpaper-234044.jpg

Dayz Sahrani