DayZ SA Single Player?

Jack
This needs to be put in, especially seemings servers are currently getting DDOS'd...

I know it's a hell of a task, but it would be a great thing to look into for the future!

Re: DayZ SA Single Player?

Jack wrote
This needs to be put in, especially seemings servers are currently getting DDOS'd...

I know it's a hell of a task, but it would be a great thing to look into for the future!

It shouldn't be THAT big of a tast, I've looked at it. The editor seems locked. But I haven't really tried to hard. But it seems like something we can do quite fast.

Re: DayZ SA Single Player?

Chip
Well It would sure be nice :) hopefully You guys can get this figured out

Re: DayZ SA Single Player?

Chip wrote
Well It would sure be nice :) hopefully You guys can get this figured out

Hahah, I realized that my spelling was a harder tasK than the SA singleplayer. But yes, sooner or later we'll have a singleplayer for SA. It's something some of us have been talking about since the first DaiZy mod came out, more or less.

Re: DayZ SA Single Player?

Chip
Well sooner the better :) but take your time I dont mind playing Multiplayer Just Dayz SA SP would be pretty cool

Re: DayZ SA Single Player?

Chip wrote
Well sooner the better :) but take your time I dont mind playing Multiplayer Just Dayz SA SP would be pretty cool

Yeah, I don't have a legit copy of standalone yet. Wich it seems I need, to be able to do more stuff.

I was just checking out the pirated version meanwhile. But yeah, I'll look into it as soon as I got a copy.

Re: DayZ SA Single Player?

shnknott
unfortunately dayz SA doesn't have an editor... well not yet.

Re: DayZ SA Single Player?

shnknott wrote
unfortunately dayz SA doesn't have an editor... well not yet.

It did before in the earlier leak. I doubt they removed it completely, because the'll need it in the future.

I haven't checked the files yet, since I wont have a standalone that is up to date, so I'll just wait. But I'm sure I can do alot of the work alone.

Re: DayZ SA Single Player?

VikingRobot
uhm,guys do we need an editor dont we need to just modify some of the files that DayZ SA has?
i have an idea put the mission file in the editor of ArmA III?maybe that'll work hopefully it helped :D

Re: DayZ SA Single Player?

malau
Seeing as they got the SA map running in Arma 3 (Youtube search 'Dayz SA in Arma 3', or 'Chernarus + in Arma 3') would getting it to run in Arma 2 be alot of hard work ? Or are you just waiting for a stable build ?