DayZ: Oring

Pustekuchen
This post was updated on .
just someone who is working on the origins sp? i would be happy about it

DayZ Preview-Trailer Oring

Oring description:

Oring is a Custom Map which was created for Arma 2. The map has a beautiful tropical Island setting which includes different vegetation zones and small neighbouring Island. The boat and helicopter gain increased relevance in Oring . You will find 4 Airfields ,Bunker, Canyons and many more features. The development Team has placed some special surprises in the map that you should not miss. We the Dev-Team hope that you like the map Oring and wish you many hours of fun playing it.

Features:

Tropic Island
4 Airfields
Bunkers

Custom Weapons
from team edited Vehicles
from team edited Skins

Custom Vehicle
More Skins
Custom Buildings

oring.dayzforum.net

Re: looking for dayz oring sp ;)

I will take a look at this.

*EDIT: When the download is working.

Re: looking for dayz oring sp ;)

Stay tuned.

Re: looking for dayz oring sp ;)

Pustekuchen
sounds good

Re: looking for dayz oring sp ;)

I just got some testing to do now, after adding AI and stuff. It seems like 1.0.7 will be way better, though.

Re: looking for dayz oring sp ;)

I wont be making a "release" for this. So I will just drop the download link here and ye..

The reason I'm not making a release post for this is because, it doesn't feel like a complete mod. Zombies got human skin, some of the new vehicles are unkillable. Loot doesn't spawn in all buildings yet. So I will wait for them to upload something more complete. :-P

This release got the same AI as my other latest uploads, the changes (most likely all) from Oring 1.0.6.
It runs on 1.7.5.1.
The new vehicle system, with the new vehicles (keep an eye out in the water, floating gyrocopters might spawn).

http://www.mediafire.com/?6wp51epzgkeelke

Instructions:
1. Download DayZCommander if you don't have it.
2. Download DayZ Oring.
3. Make a folder called @DaiZyOring. Make a folder inside of that called "Addons".
4. Copy everything from the DayZ Oring folder you downloaded to the addons folder inside "@DaiZyOring".
5. Then copy my dayz_code to the addons folder, and replace the original one.
6. Add the mission file to your mission folder inside your ArmA OA directory.
7. Make a new shortcut from your ArmA beta patch and add "-mod=@DaiZyOring" to your launch parameters.

Re: looking for dayz oring sp ;)

fedus_87
Administrator
those floating gyrocopters dont float either lol or atleast not the ones iv tried before they just blow up when they are put on the water lol.

Re: looking for dayz oring sp ;)

fedus_87 wrote
those floating gyrocopters dont float either lol or atleast not the ones iv tried before they just blow up when they are put on the water lol.

I successfully landed one on the water. Those water copters are close to immortal, lmao.

Re: looking for dayz oring sp ;)

fedus_87
Administrator
yea the ones i  put were from the 2017 mod and i added them in the editor so could be why mine exploded lol.

Re: looking for dayz oring sp ;)

Pustekuchen
wow, that was fast...
can u make this pleas without AI?

thx 4 your work

Re: looking for dayz oring sp ;)

yatoub
Thanks again, great upload !
As usual, I wanted a No AI version, but I didn't want to bother again you with that, so I tried to do it by myself.
I have no idea what I'm doing, but I think I managed to do it. I just removed the call for the bandits function, and so far I think it's working.

Re: looking for dayz oring sp ;)

I haven't even gotten AI to spawn for mine, they should. But I haven't seen any.

I will remove AI, and upload it.

Re: looking for dayz oring sp ;)

http://www.mediafire.com/?yedpn15yi5k1kun NO AI.

EDIT: I also updated the mainlink, so bandits got the new weapons.

Re: looking for dayz oring sp ;)

fedus_87 wrote
yea the ones i  put were from the 2017 mod and i added them in the editor so could be why mine exploded lol.
Yeah, I meant that the ones in this mod are close to immortal. The new cars wont get damaged, no matter what you do. I crashed into a rock in 125 speed and jack shit happened to the car. xD

Re: looking for dayz oring sp ;)

Pustekuchen