DayZ Epoch

Skullmaster20
hey, I just came across Epoch and it looks pretty cool, the concept of traders selling custom weapons and vehicles seems fairly interesting, I was just wondering whether anybody has considered converting it to singleplayer DaiZy format? it would be fun in my opinion. but at the same time I had an alternate thought, I know i'm probably the only one who'd want this but would it be possible to combine all the features from all the different DaiZy versions, maybe one that is usable on all maps? for example combining the tazers, power system, custom zombies and weapons from Breaking point, with the survivors and skins/AI from DaiZy Factions, with (if it is possible) the AI merchant system from Epoch, with the base building from DaiZy wasteland and the dogs from DaiZy 2017... etc... I know most people like to keep the mods all separate but i'd like to see a culmination of them all, as whenever I play one of the versions I always end up longing for one of the features from another version, just a concept so feel free to discard it as a bad idea :P