DayZ 1.7.3 vs DaiZy Rz0 (Unofficial variant by DayZ_SP)

DayZ 1.7.3 vs DaiZy Rz0 (Unofficial variant by DayZ_SP)

Tommygun9504
Hi, just looking for a PMI (Plus, Minus, Interesting) about the DayZ update 1.7.3 which re-enables SP, or DayZ_SP's unofficial modifications to DaiZy Rz0.

Re: DayZ 1.7.3 vs DaiZy Rz0 (Unofficial variant by DayZ_SP)

DayZ_SP
I removed the modified files from my download que since we no longer need them now that SP has been re-enabled in the official release. Rocket and Co. also (finally!) fixed some of the things I and other community members had already addressed as well.

So, bottom line...

You can stick with the official 1.7.3. files for all of my future releases because I am going to use the server-client-push method of altering core game files (dayz_code, dayz_anim, etc.) within the map .pbo itself, so you don't have to download and install edited DayZ 1.7.3 game files unless absolutely necessary.

Re: DayZ 1.7.3 vs DaiZy Rz0 (Unofficial variant by DayZ_SP)

Tommygun9504
I just did some playing with 1.7.3, and I believe I'll stick with your modified DaiZy, mainly because DayZ blocks unneeded weaponry and vehicles, major issue for me, because I spawn them in and make use of them a lot.

If the blocking wasn't there, it'd be 1.7.3 all the way.