Day/night cycle

Boynamedsu3
Anyone know how to edit it?
Because clouds skipping every second is getting really annoying, I have to max my overcast just so I don't see the environment skipping. <.<

Re: Day/night cycle

DarkRaven
Remove those lines from init.sqf in mission folder you downloaded

// Niceonegunit
[4.3] execVM "scripts\compile\fn_accelratedTime.sqf";
find_time = 30;

Re: Day/night cycle

Boynamedsu3
This post was updated on .
Found it, but when I remove it the game gives me an error.

Re: Day/night cycle

Haleks
Like "Time cycle not found"?
Don't mind, you should still be able to play without any troubles.

Re: Day/night cycle

Boynamedsu3
No, it crashed my entire game if I loaded up the DaiZy launcher lol.
I just deleted the script from the entire game, not the // Niceonegunit section or it told me that lines of data were missing, and shut down the game.