Daizy mod recommendations?

aodtonix
So far I've downloaded DayZ X, 2018, and vanilla Daizy. What other mods do you guys recommend? I want to get the right feel, and so far 2018 did it for me. Too bad there's no way to change outfits. I like DayZ X but there seems to be something lacking to it.

I also want to thank everybody on this forum for the great tutorials and amazing work you guys put out. I just wish you guys were still working on ArmA 2 modding though. Sucks not being able to play ArmA 3 lol.