Daizy SP wrapper+

benevolentdevil
It occurred to me, this has yet to be posted :

Of course they would have to package the PBOs themselves afterwards.
( so would need some PBO tools.)

 It would help these SP wrappers to be pre-LAN qualified as well ... not everyone out there enjoys open public play, or want to pay for server hosting month to month.  ( plus there are less and less host for arma2 out there now. I'm thinking about the small groups, only play once a week ect ... or coop PVE players of course.)

 I tried making one based off Halek's and Koda's original wrappers ... but everything seemed to work up until the character loading process.
 So far it's beyond me and my capabilities it seems.