DaiZy Taviana (DayZTaviana.com) 2.0

Rimesy
I've been wanting to play DaiZy Taviana for so long now but my internet is always to slow to down load it it would take literally like a week and that's why i play on your maps so it would be nice to see both the Tavianas up on your site so thought i'd just put the request out there. :)

Re: DaiZy Taviana (DayZTaviana.com) 2.0

A Hobo Panda
Rimesy wrote
I've been wanting to play DaiZy Taviana for so long now but my internet is always to slow to down load it it would take literally like a week and that's why i play on your maps so it would be nice to see both the Tavianas up on your site so thought i'd just put the request out there. :)
I agree, the Taviana update has been a long time coming! But don't worry, Above said that once Taviana 3.0 is released, he'll be updating DaiZy Taviana :3
I have no idea what I'm doing. Trust me, I'm a dentist.

Re: DaiZy Taviana (DayZTaviana.com) 2.0

Rimesy
sweet Taviana is without a doubt my favorite map but i can only ever rarely play it online it's good to see that theres still hope but seriously these guys work there asses off on this game i think they should all take a holiday haha i couldn't do what they do i'd go crazy.

Haha! I know what you mean :P yesterday, I started looking into the coding of DaiZy, and I basically gave up within 3 minutes xD
I have no idea what I'm doing. Trust me, I'm a dentist.

Re: DaiZy Taviana (DayZTaviana.com) 2.0

Rimesy
Yeah don't blame you thank god we have smart people like the people who do most of the stuff on this site haha I could never do this