DaiZy Remove squad

Huraka
Is there a way I can stop the survivors from automatically joining my group and following me? It would be better if the survivors act more like the bandits, snipers, etc.Is there a way to do this?

Re: DaiZy Remove squad

Haleks
You can try one the factions releases from this forum : survivors won't join you unless you go close to them and recruit them.

Re: DaiZy Remove squad

selina
Hi Lenny,
what exactly do you want to do? I would advise you first to start with the normal DayZ before you try Epoch. And then step by step.Overnight, which is probably nothing. I would wait until the first Epoch SP mod is out and I try it.
Lily lara