DaiZy Car Club

DarkRaven
There are no rules!!!

http://imgur.com/a/iZYxY

Re: DaiZy Car Club

Ray
DarkRaven wrote
There are no rules!!!

http://imgur.com/a/iZYxY
Could you provide a link to the black jeep with the black rims? And supercars in chernarus is quite ironic.

Re: DaiZy Car Club

DarkRaven
It's for Street Life RPG

 http://streetliferpg.enjin.com/forum/m/6772345/viewthread/3690634-how-to-play

I never played this addon, I just wanted to have a variety of civilian cars, so I came upon this after a long search.

The Chevy Suburban Custom is my favorite (have Navara STX Black irl so looks like my car) also really fits in the game, I don't really use the other ones maybe the 71' Cuda.

If you just want that car only, download a2l_suburban.pbo there is quite a lot of vehicles to choose from.

Let me know if you need assistance, will be glad help.

Also most have no damage model so you won't lose wheels and stuff.

Re: DaiZy Car Club

Blaze
@DarkRaven,

Do you by any chance have these files readily available? The link is not working  for me

Re: DaiZy Car Club

Ray
Blaze wrote
@DarkRaven,

Do you by any chance have these files readily available? The link is not working  for me
You can now download it only by asking an admin for the download mirror.

Re: DaiZy Car Club

Blaze
Ray wrote
Blaze wrote
@DarkRaven,

Do you by any chance have these files readily available? The link is not working  for me
You can now download it only by asking an admin for the download mirror.
No problem will do thank you.