DAIZY

009hnoor
hay guys i just wanted to get a thew things off my mind and share to you about how i think what will make DAIZY better even though its friggin awsome already!

number one: seeing survivors running around in towns looking for loot and picking it up just like you

number two: big campsites with bandits patrolling it to keep it safe

Number three: bandits and survivors driving around the outback or on roads (i think this is already being worked on )

number four: zeds attack bandits and survivors not just you

number five: bandit snipers and survivor snipers in common sniper spots that people use in dayz like fighting  each other or you and survivors on the ground like spots in electro or cherno and all the other popular cities and towns

______________
NOOR
NOOR

Re: DAIZY

009hnoor wrote
hay guys i just wanted to get a thew things off my mind and share to you about how i think what will make DAIZY better even though its friggin awsome already!

number one: seeing survivors running around in towns looking for loot and picking it up just like you

number two: big campsites with bandits patrolling it to keep it safe

Number three: bandits and survivors driving around the outback or on roads (i think this is already being worked on )

number four: zeds attack bandits and survivors not just you

number five: bandit snipers and survivor snipers in common sniper spots that people use in dayz like fighting  each other or you and survivors on the ground like spots in electro or cherno and all the other popular cities and towns

NOOR

We've had 1,2 and 3. 1 was disabled due to insane performance hit (if I remember correctly). 2 should still be in some releases. And 3 was disabled due to the AI driving skills being utter garbage.