Customizing Backpacks

ArpyClarkson
Hello,

I wanted to make the backpacks bigger, or have more slots or w/e

Anyone know where the code for the backpacks are? I've looked in all the pbos and haven't found anything bluntly named 'backpack' or whatever. Or are backpacks a bit more hard coded than I am assuming?

Re: Customizing Backpacks

All models are in the addons folder (the ArmA2 addons folder, not the one for mods).

Re: Customizing Backpacks

ArpyClarkson
This post was updated on .
Mmm, I don't want to make the model bigger- I want to increase the number of slots each backpack has; So instead of a Coyote Backpack have 3 rows of slots for stuff, make it have 10 or something ;)

I remember seeing something in the code where items don't take up 1 "slot", instead a 1 slot item used a value of 128. I tried to find anything relating to backpacks in the main dayz folder, dayz_code, equipment, weapons, vehicles, pretty much everywhere- didn't find anything. I've also scanned through config files, pretty sure nothing about backpacks in those either :\ so I seriously have no where else to look :'(

All I want is unrealistically large backpacks that can hold my horde~

***EDIT***

dayz_code/z/addons/dayz_code/cfgVehicles.hpp

Found it <3
Big file, scrolled through it too fast the first time around >.<