Concept update "DaiZY Survival" and "DaiZY Dynamic"

Concept update "DaiZY Survival" and "DaiZY Dynamic"

FoxDIE
This post was updated on .
hi folks! i was thinkking about the path the mod is heading and the posibilities, the people after and the people who like to play single player, the servers problems and a big etc

Concepts Update:

I came to the conclusion that i would be awsome to be able to choose between two version of DaizY in the tittle i sayd final version but this is bewteen quotations marks because i mean to paths to follow....if this is confuse im sure i will be cleare after reading  the description of the two paths below now....

"Survival DaiZy":

I.Loot: Objects like cars and loot spawn like in the servers or maybe a little faster.

II.The Zeds: Infected threat was diferent before...like in 1.6.0.1 and 1.7.2.3, back then you canot sprint without any
infected in your view spoting you....so hard infecteds shoud be part of the SP.

III.No more friendly flag: Bandits/ survivors in the map spawn far away from you and both have paths and actions like humans,meaning: mimic scavaging, looting, moving  with cautious and also ramdomly spawning remotely when you go,for example, to the top of a building, so you can "clean" your way out.
This also mean that survivors do not team-up with you, but they just maybe wont shoot (¿?) For team up you shoud have a camp and then have the option there or maybe ramdom guys appear in your camp and you can recruit the guy with the gear you like and the amount of soldiers to, SHORT VERSION: you are a bandit and only shoud trust in bandits you "know" from you camp =P

IV. Call of Dayz?: Less IA like in medium server amount , which is (more or less) 20-25 players, so you wont engage more than a few looners and maybe a team in each town , maybe a few groups on the citys... bring the pranaoid to sp dayz!

V. Survivor Loadout: x1 Painkiller x2Bandage x1pepsi x1BeanZ x1flashlight ,NO backpack, your boots and the stars ....welcome to  chernarus , you are gonna die =)

VI. Location,location,location: find a nice and clean place, put your tent, a nice fireplace and stash there everything you can, if you die you no more have to star from zero =D

VII. Nice bike!: threats while driving would remove the safety sensation   of been in a car, maybe a bandit ambush in the road with wire fencing and tnaks traps (¿?)

VIII. Top Secret: realy rare crashed helis but with the best weapons and items on it, also it would be great to have a goal , like search in the towns for files (one per town) to know what we are dealing with here, and find rare  x ( 5-8) items  to repair  a radio and call for extraction! (less suppose that they will shoot if you just repair  a heli and try to run xD ) (¿?)

i Think those are the mayor points, now...i DONT know if everything is posible but it would be very fun xD is my "wish list" and of course my opinion, i really apreciatte the works you guys are doing, it is greath really, thanks teh unKnown , thaks kodabar, thanks zed hunter and thanks Day_SP who is not from the stuff but he is working to!

*¿? : by this i mean that i am not 100% sure of how this item shoud be.

"Dynamic DaiZy"

The other version would be just the opposite of  everything i meantion before, i would be more dynamic more action for those who enjoy to just jave a quick star and go nuts and not worry about loosing everythin ... maybe a health restore for them would be nice? tons of bandits , tons of ammo....madness and caos! Maybe dynamic goals, like survive hordes, ¿BOSS?  i  really dont know guys!Thats not what i want but im invite you   to help me out here and just share your opinion,....there you have two ways of playing the game and as you can se they are very diferent ,and both are  valid, i do prefer to suffer a little but i think its okey for those to enjoy playing diferent to play their way.... its all about enjoy after all.
I leave the "dyamic mode" list in the hand of the players would enjoy this version more than me =P

One way to go is not a good way to go ja you can see this on serves , hackers screw players, players insult hackers, thats not the idea, if some people like to just spawn things well thats just fine even if rocket dindt think so, it shoud be servers with hax so people who like playing with can play with ecuals, and so surviros type players , so everybody share rules and no body screw nobody and nobody insult nobody xD Thats all i wanted to share folks! Thanks, coment and see you around!

Re: propose / petition two "final version" of DayZy

FoxDIE
Helo again, wow so many coment please guys slow down xD I was thinking again and i believe that increasing the spawn range of infected and IA players would add something to the gameplay.... how do you create the maps? i mean i would like to make my own version of 0.38b for example and test the idead i mention above...

Re: propose / petition two "final version" of DayZy

Niceonegunit
Thanks for the suggestions FoxDIE!

I really do like the idea, two versions, one action, one survival. That'd keep everyone happy.
And I do agree, bandits seem to be really really stupid. I am mainly focusing on bandit and survivor AI and improvements. They need to mimic actual players to an exceptional level.

Now, the increased zombie spawns would be very problematic. DayZ is an Alpha and too many zombies really lags the game up to intense levels. However, increased bandit/survivor spawns might not impact too badly if kept at an OK level.
DaiZy Single-player Developer (AI Units)

Re: propose / petition two "final version" of DayZy

FoxDIE
well you welcome, thanks you guys for making this sp version!  well the thought of more infecteds came to me when playing in sevrers i always see like between 300 - 500 si i really thought that was nothing to demanding for my pc but if you say so.....

Any how...i don really want much more  infecteds , i dont like those undead mods where zombies come from every corner, i just love the dayz mechanic, you shoot more coming, you still shooting, more are coming, some times and sometimes not! =D one day you can go to the market and clear the zone with your shotgun and your makarov, other day you go and they just wont stop coming till you have no more ammo and you just need to run....nice =P  so as i was saying, i dont want to really increasy the amount to madness level but just i dont now, the amount increasing in 1/4  and the range well maybe 2/4 , also i think it would help to mimic  humans to IA Spawn from no less than 200-250 m from you and also to have "Remote Spawns" point like in the towers  or the high buildings floors , so you climb and can clean the zone fron the roof, and you go up and see.... may be nothing happens and just infecteds are in the street or maybe y a few blocks from you a bandit /survivor spawn with the intention to go to a roof/tower / hill sniping post to  =O

i dont know if its posible but for me sound nice! any way thanks for reply!  and count on me for testing every release you make! =D

Re: propose / petition two "final version" of DayZy

Niceonegunit
Well, you see, because this is all single player, zombies pathfinding, attacking etc. has to be processed by your computer/CPU. If you play on a server, all zombies are handled by the server itself and thus you do not experience frame drops.
DaiZy Single-player Developer (AI Units)