Command options not working

rapter5467
I have the steam version of ArmA II Op Arrowhead beta, with the call for support, and lost key installed.  Everything is working like a charm, except for the command button.  At times it works and other times it doesn't.  I will start DaiZy and sometimes I'll be able to press space bar and get the commands up, which lets me command other friendly AI, but a lot of the times I can't access the commands.  It's crazy, because I will exit DaiZy to the Main menu and access any other SP mission and I haven't had the problem, only DaiZy.  Also, I know this next Q doesn't belong here, but do you have any other maps?  Thanks in advance!

Re: Command options not working

Haleks
Yeah I think everyone has the same issue... The only work around I know, is to use the key that selects all of your units - it will bring up the same command options than pressing space bar.
And, yes, there're other maps in the release section, but some of them might be outdated atm.

Re: Command options not working

Ray
You should be able to press the F keys as a workaround, so F1-(IDK tbh). If you want to select unit 2 then press F2 and so on.

Re: Command options not working

rapter5467
That did it for me, thanks guys.  Even tough I have to go through each F key still doesnt take away from the game play.  Thanks again.

Re: Command options not working

Haleks
rapter5467 wrote
That did it for me, thanks guys.  Even tough I have to go through each F key still doesnt take away from the game play.  Thanks again.
I'm pretty sure you can set a key to select all of your units at once. Look into your game options ;)
I know I can select all of those who don't have any orders.

Didnt usually relaunching the mission work on commanding?

Re: Command options not working

Haleks
Ray wrote
Didnt usually relaunching the mission work on commanding?
Yes indeed mate!