Character Model Glitch...

gopherskid
The game starts up just fine, I really like the idea of the DayZ/Breaking Point single player experience, and so far it seems to have been executed very nicely here. I haven't interacted with the AI characters, but I saw a bandit at a distance and they seem to have the same problem. The issue is that, with every humanoid model, the arms bend at odd angels and the fingers stretch and reach behind them, making them look somewhat like a bird. OCD dictates that this makes the game near unplayable as far actually navigating and interacting with the locals, which is the best part, especially with all of the extras that all have added. Anyways, has ANYONE seen or heard of this issue and, if you have corrected it, how did you do so?

Re: Character Model Glitch...

gopherskid
This post was updated on .
Some more to report on the issue. Guns aim off somewhere in lala land. I will be looking ahead like you normally do, but when I go to scope in, the gun is aiming way off target... possibly behind me. No idea, could not find the zed that was trying to eat my face. When firing, the bullets also end up somewhere unknown to me and melee looks as if it does nothing.

*CORRECTION* The guns do indeed aim behind, and the model for the gun is roughly 3 - 4 ft off to the left of the model if you are in third person mode. Also, it looks like the dogs have the same issue as far as odd body shape.

Re: Character Model Glitch...

gopherskid
I am guessing no one has had this issue then... :(

Re: Character Model Glitch...

Fenrir
I am having the same glitch, people suggest using some Sound of War mod, that didn't work and someone else said to go into the game then go to expansions and click the main mod your playing on. That also didn't work. So i don't entirely know what works.

Re: Character Model Glitch...

Freak
Same problem here, unfortunately. I've seen some stretching issues in the regular Breaking Point mod, never on the other mods. Relogging to the server fixed this problem. Don't know how to fix it in Daizy. Maybe re-installing the whole thing will help.

Re: Character Model Glitch...

This question is answered on the mainpost, above the download link, in caps, and in bold.

Re: Character Model Glitch...

gopherskid

I uninstalled the whole game, Arma 2 and OA. Reinstalled it, Breaking point, and Breaking Zero... Still getting the issue :(

On Nov 29, 2013 4:36 PM, "Freak [via Kodabar DayZ / DaiZy single player forum]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Same problem here, unfortunately. I've seen some stretching issues in the regular Breaking Point mod, never on the other mods. Relogging to the server fixed this problem. Don't know how to fix it in Daizy. Maybe re-installing the whole thing will help.

http://kodabar-dayz-daizy-single-player-forum.1084782.n5.nabble.com/Character-Model-Glitch-tp13634p13742.html
To unsubscribe from Character Model Glitch..., click here.
NAML

Re: Character Model Glitch...

Freak
Installing the SoW mod fixed the problem. Thanks Above.

Re: Character Model Glitch...

jepoy1212
what is sow and where can i download it??

Re: Character Model Glitch...

gopherskid

It didn't help me and I couldn't get any other suggestions so I stopped trying

On Jan 19, 2014 4:21 AM, "jepoy1212 [via Kodabar DayZ / DaiZy single player forum]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
what is sow and where can i download it??

http://kodabar-dayz-daizy-single-player-forum.1084782.n5.nabble.com/Character-Model-Glitch-tp13634p14713.html
To unsubscribe from Character Model Glitch..., click here.
NAML

Re: Character Model Glitch...

mctavish141
i got a stretch arms....and some errors
where can i donwlod the SOW mod to fix the problem????????

Re: Character Model Glitch...

mctavish141
download SOWmod and CBA that will fix your problem's.....

Re: Character Model Glitch...

newiamanoob
thanks its fixed