Cant Use Backpack

Koratar
Eyyyyy

As said in the title, i spawn without a backpack, and cant pick one up.
I dont know how it's supposed to be, but i allways spawn with a random weapon + ammo, and the skin of some guy wearing headphones.

I'm using Dayz 1.7.2.6, Chernarus 0.42c and the new Rz0.

Maybe someone can help?

Re: Cant Use Backpack

kodabar
Administrator
I actually had this problem when I first tried 042c. I just restarted a few times (both from in-game and at the main menu) and it just sort of went away. Not the greatest answer, I know... but I can't make it do it again in order to figure out a better solution.

Re: Cant Use Backpack

Koratar
I'll try ^^

Re: Cant Use Backpack

Koratar
It worked! I restarted once from the main menu, and then, three times ingame. fourht spawn i had the normal skin.

Thanks very much : )

Re: Cant Use Backpack

Anonymous
Another way to fix this bug is to change your skin using kronzy's support call, it seems to be an issue with the headphone skin as it won't let you hide body's either.

Re: Cant Use Backpack

Tommygun9504
The headphone skin is a Pilot from ArmA 2. ArmA 2 units cannot use backpacks, the feature was introduced in the Operation Arrowhead expansion.

Re: Cant Use Backpack

DayZ_SP
Tommygun9504 wrote
The headphone skin is a Pilot from ArmA 2. ArmA 2 units cannot use backpacks, the feature was introduced in the Operation Arrowhead expansion.
The big question is why is the latest version of DaiyZ calling this model for the male survivor skin?

The female survivor skin (Dr. Annie Baker) works fine. Hmm...