Cant Play BreakingZero --> looking for DaiZy mods that have the epoch building system?

Cant Play BreakingZero --> looking for DaiZy mods that have the epoch building system?

Beast
This post was updated on .
Hi, Since I cant play breaking Zero, im looking for mods that have the epoch building system?

Also I have not tried this yet, what arma am I suppose to uninstall? will that fix the problems:?
1 more when I uninstall it.. will it erase all of my mods?

ive been getting the error on startup

"something/something/cfgvehicles/manscope
and when I log into the mission my character is all messed up,

some how I solved the manscope problem but when I logged into the mission I get "error some content has been deleted,

but now im getting the manscope error again.. >:( I really wanna play this mod?
I was wondering if it was possible, if someone made a file, ready and everything, so I can place it in my arma 2 ao?

Also, Please help me! and thank you very much!!!!

thankyou

Re: Cant Play BreakingZero --> looking for DaiZy mods that have the epoch building system?

Beast wrote
Hi, Since I cant play breaking Zero, im looking for mods that have the epoch building system?

Also I have not tried this yet, what arma am I suppose to uninstall? will that fix the problems:?
1 more when I uninstall it.. will it erase all of my mods?

ive been getting the error on startup

"something/something/cfgvehicles/manscope
and when I log into the mission my character is all messed up,

some how I solved the manscope problem but when I logged into the mission I get "error some content has been deleted,

but now im getting the manscope error again.. >:( I really wanna play this mod?
I was wondering if it was possible, if someone made a file, ready and everything, so I can place it in my arma 2 ao?

Also, Please help me! and thank you very much!!!!

thankyou

As far as I know, no one else uses it as of now. But I'll try to finish up the new release, wich will work.

I can't tell you why you get that error, though. Assuming you installed it properly.

Re: Cant Play BreakingZero --> looking for DaiZy mods that have the epoch building system?

Beast
first of all, what release are you making?
second when will it be finished