Can't re-launch save games

Kryptic
Recently i can't go back into my DaiZy saved games. I've been getting a error saying "file is missing - Ca_communityconfigureproject" and i have googled this problem and i don't see anything about it. So maybe you guys can help me

Re: Can't re-launch save games

Haleks
Kryptic wrote
Recently i can't go back into my DaiZy saved games. I've been getting a error saying "file is missing - Ca_communityconfigureproject" and i have googled this problem and i don't see anything about it. So maybe you guys can help me
Does it concern all the releases? And wich beta patch are you running?

Re: Can't re-launch save games

Kryptic
It happens to all releases and im not running a beta patch, the patch im running is 103718

Re: Can't re-launch save games

Ray
Do the savegames actually save properly in My Documents/Arma 2 (OA) Profiles and so on?