Can somebody convert this map for me for daizy

Can somebody convert this map for me for daizy

James
I would really like to get this map converted from server to SP

Re: Can somebody convert this map for me for daizy

Ripstop
After looking through the dozen words that you have posted, I think you would have to name the map that you want converted before anyone would be willing to give it a try.

Re: Can somebody convert this map for me for daizy

James
okay it would be chernarius but I got it from, a server map that I want to use for singleplayer